Competent. Reliable. Flexible.
You don’t like nasty surprises ? Neither do we. Detailed scheduling of your event, an experienced team, a network of strong local partners and more guarantee a smooth event process and satisfied participants.
Our fortes on site: Reliability and flexibility. These features and a wealth of experience enable us to make your event run smoothly. In this context, our focus is always on satisfied participants and their needs.
For hybrid events, a project manager is assigned to each location to keep an eye on things.
Even in the virtual world, we will not leave you alone and look after you personally.
- Project manager with an eye on the event as a whole
- Project manager and participant management coordinator are contact persons on site and act as a committed, experienced project team
- Detailed process planning and briefing of all parties involved
- Service number with round-the-clock availability
- Experienced hospitality desk
- Transfer coordination / support
- Personal speaker support
- Fully prepared emergency plan / crisis scenario
Our team masters events in different countries and takes on challenging events around the globe.
We have experience in dealing with local third-party service providers and know how and where to start.
We are aware of the challenges that an international group of participants may cause – and by this we do not only mean the different mentalities, sensitivities or food habits, but also the country-specific compliance rules.
In addition to our on-site service, we offer in an international context:
- Consideration of the needs and requirements of different cultural groups (participants) already in the planning phase
- In-depth know-how of local conditions and customs
- Multi-lingual hospitality desk
- Worldwide network of reliable local partners
- Reliable coordination of partners on site
- Wide range of experience with foreign currencies and taxation abroad
- Coordination of accounting / financial handling