Score with Healthcare Convention
The attractiveness of continuing education for doctors correlates significantly with the number of continuing education credit points that can be achieved for your participants. But knowing your way through the jungle of individual regulations of the State Medical Chamber (LÄK) is a real challenge.
Compulsory training in times of the COVID-19 pandemic
VDBD and the VDBD AKADEMIE would like to make it easier for diabetes specialists to complete their mandatory continuing education in the pandemic year of 2020 and, for this reason, have decided on special regulations in coordination with the German Diabetes Society (DDG):
- Diabetes advisers and diabetes assistants can have 8 continuing education credit points credited to them as compensation for March and April 2020, when almost no continuing education events took place.
To download the proof, please click here: Gutschriftformular
Please fill in and save as PDF, then upload to your personal user account on the website of the VDBD Academy by selecting the option “Continuing education credit points – Other”.
- The issue of the continuing education certificate will be subject to a fee for VDBD members from 1 July 2021 (instead of 1 January 2021). Anyway, the fee for issuing a certificate to non-members is EUR 50 once every three years anyway. For VDBD members the amount will be EUR 30 once in three years.
Score with Healthcare Convention
The attractiveness of continuing education for doctors correlates significantly with the number of continuing education credit points that can be achieved for your participants. But knowing your way through the jungle of individual regulations of the State Medical Chamber (LÄK) is a real challenge. Not with us: We have our specialists who are always abreast of the latest changes and requirements. Here, too, we offer you a comprehensive service package – before, during and after your training event:
- Application and handling of continuing education credit points for medical events:
- On a national (German) level at the State Medical Chambers (CME Service) and VDBD
- On an international level at the EA
- Maximisation of the number of CME credit points
- Optimisation of the agenda
- Learning objectives test
- Evaluation form /questionnaire
- Dispatch of participant confirmations
- Submission of participant data to the State Medical Chambers / EA (by post or scan service)
Without a code you can’t get in !
On the one hand, the State Medical Chambers clearly demand from the organisers that only those participants receive the full continuing education credit points who have attended all lectures during the entire conference.
On the other hand, you are certainly very concerned that no unauthorised visitors mingle unnoticed with the audience.
Our barcode scanning system can do both:
- Design and print of name badges with individual barcode for access authorisation, also spontaneously on site
- Scanning of participants by friendly hostesses using mobile scanning units
- Time or presence recording and control by reading out the scanning units
- Evaluation of each individual participant or attendance times of all visitors of a seminar unit is possible
- Targeted mailing of certificates of participation